Volunteering at Harbour is a great way to gain valuable work experience, learn new skills, meet new people, get motivated, and most importantly, have fun!
We truly value our volunteers because they bring invaluable experience and enthusiasm to our work, and help strengthen our links to the communities we serve. That’s why we support and develop our volunteers so that they get the most out of their experience.
- We offer a dedicated training programme tailored for you as a volunteer
- You will have a named supervisor who will oversee your personal and professional development through regular support and supervision sessions
- All volunteers receive a full induction and have access to our staff training
- We will reimburse your full travel expenses and any out-of-pocket expenses
- References are provided
- Our volunteers gain satisfaction and personal fulfillment in contributing to the work we do with our service users
- Roles available are, Volunteer Support Worker, Volunteer Peer Mentor, Volunteer Children and Young People Worker, Volunteer Translator, and Volunteer Donations Coordinator (Hartlepool)
- Positions are currently available in North Tyneside, Durham, Darlington, Stockton, Hartlepool, Redcar and Northumberland.
- for more information on the specific roles and apply for a role, please see the documents below
To apply for any of the roles listed, please complete the application form below and return to email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for all volunteer positions, please see the information above regarding the various roles and application form. The deadline for applications is 18th January 2024 with interviews being held week commencing 29th January 2024